Monday, November 23, 2009

AMAZING Grocery deal!

If you live near a Smith's this is a GREAT deal! I went to Smith's today with the sole intention of just getting some cheese. They have it 5/$5 right now for the 8 oz bags or bricks. Then with a printable coupon you get $1 off, making it .80 per bag/brick. I get my printables on coupons.com. Check them out!

I got there and at the front of my store was a big Nabisco set up. They have Nabisco crackers on sale 3/$5. This includes varieties of Wheat Thins, Chicken N Biscuit crackers..etc. I noticed they had coupon books with these, so I opened up to see what they had. They have a mail in rebate for $10 when you buy 10 Nabisco products such as Wheat Thins, Easy Cheese, Graham Crackers, etc. They ALSO have several coupons for $1/2 boxes of wheat thins or other items. SO here's the breakdown of what I did:

5 boxes of wheat thins- $8.30
4 boxes Chicken N Biscuit Crackers-$6.64
1 easy cheese-$3.89
Total: $18.83

I got TWO coupon books and used:

$1 off any two boxes of Wheat Thins TWICE=$2 off
$1 off any two boxes Chicken N Biscuit TWICE=$2 off
$1 off Easy Cheese ONCE=$1 off
$1 off any one Nabisco cracker (coupon I cut out from past Sunday coupons)= $1 off

This brought my total down to $12.83
After I send in for my $10 rebate this will bring my total to $2.83!!! I just got 9 boxes of crackers and a can of Easy Cheese for $.28 each!!!! And if I had just gotten all crackers that total would be even cheaper. If you look at it another way I got 9 boxes of crackers for $15, used $5 in coupons and will get $10 back..making the crackers totally FREE.

PLEASE get to your Smith's store NOW and take advantage of this AMAZING deal! The coupon book has TWO available rebates, one for use on purchases from 10/1/09-11/30/09 and the other for 12/1/09-1/31/10. So I may do this deal AGAIN if crackers go on sale again around New Years!

Another great deal at Smith's is if you spend $25 in groceries and use your Fresh Values card, you can get a Private Selects Turkey for $8! I got a 22 pound turkey for $8! Saved $22.00!!! Or you can get a Butterball for $12 and I think it's a heavier turkey.

Today my receipt said total savings: 59%--I saved $50.32 in Coupons and Fresh Values Savings!!! When I get my $10 back that will put me at even higher savings!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment