Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Deal!

This deal comes to you compliments of one of my friends who I cannot name at this time, as she is currently using this offer to buy her friend this very gift!

Know anyone who is expecting? Are you preparing to bring your own bundle of joy into the world? Check out www.uddercovers.com now for a FREE nursing cover!

For a limited time you can enter in the code "backorder1" upon checkout, and only pay the $8.95 shipping cost! These covers run $32 each so this is a GREAT deal! It's a fun gift, and nice item to own if you are nursing or expect to be nursing soon! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I just purchased one for my co-worker having a babe about when you are-- AWESOME! This is great Kirst:) thanks for doing this for all of us:) Love you smoooooooooooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT Kirsten! I am glad you will be able to post all your great finds! How long is this deal going for?

    ReplyDelete